BACHMANN 36-504RC DYNAMIS ULTIMA DCC SYSTEM WITH EVALUATION RAIL CONTROLLER SOFTWARE
Combining the features of Dynamis with the Pro Box and more, Dynamis Ultima is the ideal system with which to begin your DCC adventure. Unlike the Pro before it, Dynamis Ultima is not an extension pack: it is a complete DCC system and is suitable for the beginner and the experienced DCC user alike.
New features include a booster connection, which allows you to add additional power in order to divide your layout into different sections and a USB link, enabling you to connect the system to a computer and run model railway software for even greater control of your layout. Can also be used for G Scale Railways when used in conjunction with Bachmann 36-520 E-Z Command 5 Amp Power Booster.
Why choose Dynamis Ultima?
Combines the features of Dynamis with the ProBox with more added
Wireless Infrared walk around handset
- up to 4 handsets can be used for 4 users at once
- joystick based control
- add further infrared receivers for greater coverage
Short / long decoder addresses (to 9999) with roster of 40 items on handset. Rapid setting of address.
- add a 16 character name to describe the loco (or a 5 or 6 digit actual loco number), a symbol or configure the operation of the function keys for that particular loco to 'latch' or 'trigger'
3 amps power output
- 3 amps power output
- basestation connections for further power boosters to provide power in other power districts
Adjustable track voltage
- set lower for N scale, or higher for O or G scales
USB computer interface, to use available third party software
Universal and advanced consisting (according to the specification of the decoder)
- control more than one loco together as a unit
RailcomPlus® enabled basestation
- Makes it possible for Railcom enabled decoders to report information to Railcom readers or back to the Dynamis handset
Control of 100 accessory addresses (points etc) using up to 25 accessory decoders
Program and configure decoders in both service mode on a programming track and ops mode on the main running tracks of the layout
Will work with reverse loop modules etc
Advanced wireless infrared operation
Supports advanced and universal consisting
Joystick control for speed and on-screen selection
Control of up to 100 turnouts/points
14, 28 or 128 speed steps
Full CV programming
Full NMRA conformance
9999 Locomotive addresses
Expandable for more users
Easy to use backlit LCD screen
Control of multiple trains
Dynamis Ultima base station
Evaluation Copy of RailController Software
1m USB cable