Cyber Clean 80G Model and Hobby Formula
- Dirt-absorbing high-tech cleaning compound!
- Ideal for cleaning models, collectibles, etc.!
- Removes dirt and dust and eliminates 99.999% of the germs! *
- Cleans interspaces, joints, slits and uneven surfaces!
- Removes grease and abrasion eg from rails and thereby improves the electrical conductivity!
- Leaves no residue!
- Patented cleaning formula!
- Modeling Cleaner - super easy to use: push on surface or roll and the dirt is gone! Dab gently with filigree parts!
Just push the mass on the surfaces to be cleaned or roll (do not wipe!). Dust and dirt are absorbed and trapped by the crowd. A membrane function in Cyber Clean® prevents re-emergence of trapped residues. At the same time germs are eliminated (disinfecting effect).
The perfect cleaning of models:
Cyber Clean® adapts to the surface of models and "sucks" dust and grime from all cracks and pits. Unlike a cleaning with a brush or cloth, the dirt is not blurred, but bound by the cleaning mass. This makes it ideal for uneven surfaces such as rooftops, rough road surfaces, etc.
Suitable for all surfaces:
Cyber Clean® leaves no residue, so it is suitable for cleaning all surfaces, including wood or cardboard (materials commonly used in laser-cut kits). Cyber Clean® contains alcohol, which removes grease and abrasion, for example from rails or road elements of car racing tracks, thereby improving the electrical conductivity. Cyber Clean® is also suitable for cleaning keyboards (computers, cell phones, etc.), electrical appliances (CD players, etc.), ventilation grilles (eg in the car), leaves of plants and toys.
Important to know:
Cyber Clean® can be used several times until it is saturated (see color scale on the packaging). Cyber Clean® may dry out - so keep it in the resealable bag after use. Cyber Clean® is not a stain remover. Before cleaning any valuable product, try a non-visible part of the product. Cyber Clean® is composed of environmentally friendly materials and biodegradable. In principle, Cyber Clean® is harmless. It is not a toy and should be kept out of the reach of children, like all children's cleaning products.