BR (Original) West Country Class, 4-6-2, 34019 Bideford - Era 5
Entering traffic on December 24, 1945 as 21C119, Bideford was first allocated to Exmouth Junction, where it stayed apart from a brief move to Eastleigh, until April 1951. The allocation at Nine Elms lasted until October 1958, with a move to Brighton, which was followed by a move to Salisbury in September 1963. Allocations to Feltham and Eastleigh in 1964 were followed in 1966 by a return to Nine Elms, from where 34019 was withdrawn on March 19, 1967.
DCC Type: DCC Ready
Period: Era 5 (1956 - 1968)
Operator/Livery: Late BR, Lined Green
Designer: Oliver Bulleid
Minimum Curve: 2nd Radius + (438mm)
Motor: 5 Pole Skew Wound. Loco Drive