Utilising advanced wireless infrared technology, Dynamis Ultima allows for more freedom whilst operating your model railway – you can move around the layout as you wish, controlling locomotives and functions with ease.
With its selectable voltage, Dynamis Ultima can be used to control layouts of any scale from N through to G. Its compact nature means that it is suitable for use in areas with very limited space and due to it being an expandable system it can also be used to cover significantly larger layouts.
Features include a booster connection, which allows you to add additional power in order to divide your layout into different sections and a USB link, enabling you to connect the system to a computer and using Dynamis RailController model railway software for even greater control of your layout.
- Combines the features of Dynamis with the ProBox with more added
- Wireless Infrared walk around handset
- – up to 4 handsets can be used for 4 users at once
- – joystick based control
- – add further infrared receivers for greater coverage
- Short / long decoder addresses (to 9999) with roster of 30 items on handset. Rapid setting of address.
- – add a 16 character name to describe the loco (or a 5 or 6 digit actual loco number), a symbol or configure the operation of the function keys for that particular loco to ‘latch’ or ‘trigger’
- 3 amps power output
- – 3 amps power output
- – basestation connections for further power boosters to provide power in other power districts
- Adjustable track voltage
- – set lower for N scale, or higher for O or G scales
- USB computer interface, to use available third party software
- Universal and advanced consisting (according to the specification of the decoder)
- – control more than one loco together as a unit
- RailcomPlus® enabled basestation
- – Makes it possible for Railcom enabled decoders to report information to Railcom readers or back to the Dynamis handset
- Control of 100 accessory addresses (points etc) using up to 25 accessory decoders
- Program and configure decoders in both service mode on a programming track and ops mode on the main running tracks of the layout
- Will work with reverse loop modules etc